Sitting in the heart of the Copr Bay development, Swansea Arena is a landmark 3,500 capacity multi-purpose indoor arena which opened its doors in March 2022.
Hosting some of the most recognised names in live music, comedy and theatre, the fully-modular arena also hosts e-sports, conferences and events.
Access Booking Email: [email protected]
With step free walkways leading to our front entrance, and all areas inside our venue served by two lifts, Swansea Arena is fully accessible to all.
A brand-new sloping walkway leads directly from the city centre across the new Copr Bay Bridge to the front entrance of the Arena. Further to this, a sloping walkway has been added from Oystermouth Road leading through the Coastal Park. A staircase and lift are located in the adjacent car park to provide easy access to the main entrance level.
A dedicated Access Ambassador will be available at the entrance of the venue to answer any questions upon your arrival and help guide customers to the bars, food kiosks or to their ticketed area as needed.
All sales points and kiosks have dropped counters for easy service, and our VIP Lounge also has step free access should you wish to upgrade your visit. Our at your seat ordering service will allow you to order food and drinks directly to your location within the auditorium through your smart phone to help customers avoid queues or crowded areas as required.
Swansea Arena is a member of the Hynt National Access Scheme - an Arts Council of Wales initiative managed by Creu Cymru in partnership with Diverse Cymru.
Accessible Seating: Accessible seating is available across our auditorium – with 8 fixed positions in the Rear Circle, and 10 in our Front Circle. Due to the flexible nature of the seating plan within our Stalls level – the number and location of wheelchair positions can vary dependant on the performance to ensure the best possible sightlines and access. Box Office staff will be able to talk you through your seating options if you wish to be located on this level. All wheelchair spaces have the option for a companion seat directly beside them. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 009 2540
Please note that assistance will be provided for patrons to vacate the building in case of evacuation.
Accessible Toilets and Changing Facilities: Accessible toilets are available on each level inside the venue.
There are baby change facilities located on each level inside the venue. Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Assistance / Guide Dogs: Specially trained Assistance and Guide dogs are welcome in the Arena.
For guests who require their dog to be with them at all times, we kindly ask you to notify us of this at the time of booking so we can ensure you are seated in an appropriate location. For the welfare of the dogs, other customers and to maintain safe venue evacuation routes, dogs are only allowed within designated seating areas within the arena.
We would recommend that dogs are not taken inside the auditorium where possible and as such we are happy to look after your dog for you in a safe and secure environment. We have a designated area with water bowls and staff will take them outside for comfort breaks at regular intervals. Simply speak to a member of staff upon arrival and feel free to give us any specific instructions to ensure a happy experience for both you and your dog.
Please ensure that your dog is either identifiable as a trained assistance/guide dog or that you can provide the necessary training paperwork for them.
Our auditorium has been installed with a Mobile Connect system that will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
The Mobile Connect system provides an amplified performance for those who need it via personal mobile phone or tablet. If you are not familiar with this service, here is some further information to assist you before arriving for a performance:
• Anyone using this system will be able to hear a live feed of the performance on stage (with Audio Description if attending an Audio Described performance) through a headset or directly through their hearing aids from wherever they are sitting throughout the auditorium. If you are listening through hearing aids, please ensure these are Bluetooth compatible.
• If you have either an iPhone/iPod/iPad or an android smartphone you can download the free Sennheiser Mobile Connect App from the app store through a WiFi connection (Downloading using your roaming data may incur extra data charges).
• Bring your fully charged device with the latest version of the app installed and your own headphones to use in the venue. Alternatively, please ask a member of staff upon arrival if you wishe to borrow a device or headphones.
• Connect to the Mobile Connect WiFi once inside the auditorium on arrival and make sure that your data is switched off and your phone is on silent. For the best experience, you may wish to switch your device to airplane mode. The Mobile Connect App will still work under this function.
What We Can Offer
• Familiarisation visits can be arranged
• Supportive and friendly staff
• Early entry into the auditorium may be possible to arrange
• Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit
ATG Theatre Card
Please note that unfortunately, ATG Theatre Cards are not redeemable at Swansea Arena.