Terms and Conditions Last Updated: 2022-01-17
1. Operator: The operator of this prize draw (“Draw”) is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
2. Eligibility: This Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Employees of ATG, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Draw.
4. Draw Period: All entries must be submitted between 1pm on Wednesday 18th January 2023 and by 1pm on Saturday 21st January 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. How to Enter: The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. All entries must be submitted by commenting on the specified competition post on our Facebook page, which will be posted at 1pm on Wednesday 18th January 2023. Entries on our Instagram and Twitter pages will not be considered. The entry must fulfil all Draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter only once, by submitting a comment on the specified post. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
6. Prizes: There will be one winner of the Draw. The Winner will receive four theatre tickets to see Hey Duggee Live at the Liverpool Empire on Thursday 2nd February 2023 (subject to availability and as determined by ATG) and one Hey Duggee Transforming Duggee Space Rocket toy. The specifics of each prize shall be solely determined by ATG (including the choice of performance and the date of the performance, although ATG will endeavour to take account of the Winner's preferences if supplied). ATG cannot guarantee that the four prize tickets will be for four theatre seats immediately next to each other, although ATG will use all reasonable endeavours to secure such seats. ATG cannot guarantee that the tickets will be for particular performances on particular dates and You acknowledge that this is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or travel and accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform ATG of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. Everyone entering the theatre will require a ticket. If the winner is unable to make the dates and times of these prizes, ATG is not liable to offer an exchange of prizes.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG from the entries via ATG’s specified Facebook post. The Winner will be notified by Facebook message using the details provided at entry within seven (7) days of selection of the winner and in any event no later than 1pm on Monday 30th January 2023. The winner will be asked to email their name, address and first line of their address to the ATG email address provided in the Facebook direct message. ATG shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Following notification, ATG will correspond with the Winner to agree the date and performance for which the tickets will be supplied (although the final decision will be at ATG's sole discretion). The tickets will be sent to the Winner through email on the date of the performance. This point will be as agreed between the Winner and ATG. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.