Regent Theatre, Stoke-on-Trent
Constructed in 1929 as a cinema, the Regent Theatre, Stoke-on-Trent is a number one touring venue.
Since re-opening, following a £23 million development of the city centre, it has played host to War Horse, Mamma Mia! and Jersey Boys.
The Regent Theatre & Victoria Hall are two stunning live entertainment venues at the heart of the community, bringing entertainment and educational opportunities to the many different people we engage with.
We attract some of the UK’s leading touring companies to the city, as well as helping local school children, communities and disadvantaged people experience the joy of live entertainment.
In this, we offer a valuable resource that your business can tap in to. Our beautiful venues make the perfect and unique setting to meet and greet clients, as well as sharing live entertainment experiences with them and meeting your Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
Each and every year, we receive over a quarter of a million visitors through our doors – plus thousands of cast members, creatives and touring crew during our 300+ performances, all of whom stay, shop and eat in the area, as well as actively seek out the things to do that make Stoke-on-Trent so special. This is a substantial local audience that your business could be reaching on a regular basis.
Stoke-on-Trent Theatres gratefully acknowledge the continued support from Stoke-on-Trent City Council.
Benefits and Packages:
We can offer a host of benefits and packages to fit any budget. Here are just a few of some of the things on offer:
- Your company name listed in all our house programmes, on our corporate foyer boards and on our website
- Invitations to exclusive VIP and press events
- Use of our spaces for meetings, conferences and events
- Your company listed in our theatre What’s On Guide, circulation of 90,000
- Seat dedication
- Sponsorship opportunities, including our Iron Curtain, Piano Bar, Green Room, Ambassador Lounge and dressing rooms – as well as special events and seasons
- Advertising opportunities, including washroom poster sites and banner sites on our promotional emails
- Special ticket offers and deals for your staff
To find out more about the ways you can work with us please email [email protected] or call 01782 213808