The Globe Free Tickets Draw Terms and Conditions
- Operator: The operator of THE GLOBE FREE TICKETS DRAW is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to Entrants aged 18 years or over, and you must live within the Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council area. For a full list of up to date postcodes which fall within the Stockton-on-Tees Borough, please email [email protected] The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Draw.
- Giveaway Period: All entries must be submitted between the first Friday of every month at 10am and 14 days later at 5pm. Entries received after this time will not be considered. Entries will be accepted starting in June 2021 and ending in May 2022.
- How to Enter: The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The Giveaway must be entered by completing and submitting the entry form at www.stocktonglobe.co.uk/the-globe-free-tickets-draw or via paper entry at Libraries and Family Hubs in the Stockton-on-Tees Borough. All entrants will need to provide their name, mobile number and address and select the performance of their choice. Where the application is made online, an email address must also be provided. A selection of shows will be chosen by the venue and offered in each draw, they will be clearly stated at the point of entry. The entry must fulfil all requirements specified to be eligible to win tickets. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter only once by submitting the online form or completing a paper entry in a Library or Hub. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, devices or locations in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
- Prizes: There will be 250 winners throughout the period of the draw. Each Winner will receive 2 tickets to the show specified by the entrant on the entry form. ATG cannot guarantee that tickets will be available for particular performances on particular dates and You acknowledge that this is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or travel and accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform ATG of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. Anyone under the age of 3 years of age will not be admitted, under any circumstance. Everyone entering the theatre will require a ticket. Tickets will be subject to ATG’s Terms and Conditions.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random using a computer-generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone within seven (7) working days following the draw closing. If you no longer require your tickets, please contact the venue. Winners are required to confirm their attendance within two (2) weeks via email or telephone. Failure to confirm your booking within the specified time period will void your win and the tickets will be re-allocated to future draws. ATG shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If an email is provided, e-tickets for the performance will be sent to the Winners by email at least 48 hours before the relevant performance. If an email is not provided, tickets will be posted no later than 7 days prior to the event. Receipt by each Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Attending the performance: Winners must present their valid tickets to gain access to the performance. As with all bookings, Winners and members of their party must comply with any COVID19 safety measures we have implemented in our venues. All Winners will be contacted with further information on these measures prior to the performance date. Winners who are unable to attend should inform us at least 48 hours before the performance to ensure tickets can be reissued.
- Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for(i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Draw or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
- Disputes: This Draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Draw, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e. costs associated with entering this Draw).
- To obtain information indicating that a valid award took place, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope together with the request to the address set out at paragraph 1 above. Requests must be received no later than 1 month after the closing date of the Draw. By entering you agree that ATG will publish or make available information about the Winner to indicate that a valid award took place. This will include the Winner’s surname and county. If you do not wish this information to be published or made available you should not enter the Draw.