Terms and Conditions
1. Operator: The operator of this prize draw (“Draw”) is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
2. Eligibility: This Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, who have a valid ATG TheatreCard membership. Employees of ATG or Louie London, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Draw.
4. Draw Period: All entries must be submitted between 10am Wednesday 6th April and by Sunday 10th April at 11:00 PM. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. How to Enter: The prize draw is free to enter for TheatreCard holders and no purchase is necessary. Entry is by ballot only via the sign-up form from the link within the email. First name, surname and email address attached to your TheatreCard membership are required. ATG will only contact winners, and will provide more information to winners on how to book. The entry must fulfil all field requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter only once by submitting the survey responses once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
6. Prizes: There will be 4 winners of the Draw, subject to restaurant availability. Each winner will receive a three course meal for four at Louie London, including two sides per table (caviar, oysters & langoustine’s won’t be included), a bottle of wine selected by the sommelier team at Louie London, on selected dates in April 2022 (subject to availability and as determined by ATG and Louie London). The specifics of each prize shall be solely determined by ATG and Louie London (including the date and time of each meal, although ATG and Louie London will endeavour to take account of the Winner's preferences if supplied). Available dates for reservations will be: 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th April 2022. Your valid ATG TheatreCard is required to enter the ballot and must be presented at the restaurant to receive your prize. Neither ATG or Louie London can guarantee that the meal will be for particular times on particular dates and You acknowledge that this is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or travel and accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. At least one of the party must be in possession of a valid TheatreCard, which must be presented on arrival to the Maitre D’. Not every guest is required to be a TheatreCard holder, just the host of the party. Failure to present a valid TheatreCard on arrival may result in the prize being forfeited, with no alternative offered.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. The Winner will be notified using the details provided at entry within two (2) days of selection of the winner and in any event no later than Wednesday 13th April at 6pm. ATG shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The winner must claim its prize offer within seven (7) days from the date of ATG’s initial notification. Receipt by the winner of the prize offer in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with these terms and conditions. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prize is not claimed within the seven (7) days a re-draw will take place and an alternative winner will be selected.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Draw or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
10. Disputes: This Draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Draw, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw).
12. ATG must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation ATG will send the surname and county of the winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to the address set out in paragraph 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of the competition. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact ATG here: https://help.atgtickets.com/hc/en-gb. In such circumstances, ATG must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.