ERP Free Ticket Giveaway- Adam Kay- This Is Going To Hurt
Last updated: 2021-07-12
Terms and Conditions
- Operator: The operator of the ERP Free Ticket Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
- Eligibility:The Giveaway is open only to entrants who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry and who are residents of the United Kingdom.
- Agreement to Terms:By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Giveaway.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday 13 July at 08:00AM and ending on Wednesday 14 July 23:59. All online entries must be received by Wednesday 14 July 23:59.
- How to Enter:The Giveaway must be entered by completing and submitting the entry form at https://www.atgtickets.com/erpballot2007. All entrants will need to provide their name, gender, date of birth, address, postcode, phone number and email address. Entrants may request a guest ticket and will need to provide their guest’s name, gender, date of birth, address, postcode, phone number and email address.
The entry must fulfil all requirements specified to be eligible to win tickets. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter only once by submitting the online form once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
- Prizes:The Winners of the Giveaway will receive 2 tickets to the ERP Event specified on the entry form. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, food and drink) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The performance will take place at the Piccadilly Theatre on 20/07/2021 at 8PM and cannot be exchanged for an alternative performance, show or venue.
- Winner Selection and Notification:Winners will be selected at random using a computer-generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. Winners will be notified within five (5) days following selection of the Winners by email. ATG shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize at least 48 hours before the performance, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. E tickets for the performance will be sent to the Winners by email at least 24 hours before the relevant performance. Receipt by each Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Attending the performance: The Winner must be present on the night and will be required to present their COVID Pass before entering the venue. Details of the Winner and their guest will be specified on their E ticket, tickets are non-transferable and only the person named on the ticket will be admitted entry. Winners and members of their party must comply with ERP safety measures implemented for the Event. All Winners and members of their party will be contacted with further information on these measures prior to the performance date. Anyone who is unable to attend should inform us at least 48 hours before the performance to ensure tickets can be reissued.
- Conditions of Entry:Entry implies acceptance of the following conditions including the venue’s standard conditions of admission and attendance which have been established for the safety and enjoyment of all our visitors and may be amended from time to time. Upon entry to the Venue, all Ticket Holders (age 11 and over) shall be required to show certification of a (i) negative COVID-19 lateral flow test result (taken in the 48 hours prior to attending the Event) either via a home kit or via a test centre, with certification shown via the NHS App, email or text or (ii) proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the performance (including 10 days self-isolation following the result) or (iii) a full COVID-19 vaccination received at least 2 weeks prior to attending the Event, which Ticket Holders shall be required to show (a) via the NHS App for Ticket Holders in England or (b) via the approved certification routes for Ticket Holders from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland Ticket Holders acknowledge and accept that:
(i) The Event is part of the UK Government’s Events Research Programme and is designated by the Secretary of State for Digital Culture, Media and Sport pursuant to Regulation 9 of The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Steps) (England) Regulations 2021. Pursuant to Regulation 9 (6), certain general restrictions relating to COVID-19 will be disapplied at The Event as a result of the UK Government’s research purposes in relation to the transmission of COVID-19;
(iii) whilst the COVID-19 Conditions (as may be amended from time to time) are designed to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19, it is not possible to eliminate that risk entirely. Each Ticket Holder assumes the risk of suffering an illness or fatality related to COVID-19 as a result of his/her attendance at The Event, and agrees (on his/her own behalf, and on behalf of his/her estate, heirs, successors and assigns) that ATG and their directors, officers, employees, agents and officials shall bear no liability in respect of any such illness or fatality unless it is proven that the illness or fatality was suffered as a result of the wilful misconduct or gross negligence of ATG. Each Ticket Holder will not bring any claim that is inconsistent with the foregoing sentence.
Any infringement of these Conditions may result in denial of access to The Event, removal from the Venue and/or further legal action, at the discretion of ATG.
- Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void any entrant's entry form where it has reason to believe the entrant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering,you agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
- Disputes: ThisGiveaway is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Giveaway, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway).