Prize draw to a £100 ATG eGift Voucher
1. Operator: The operator of this prize draw (“Draw”) is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG")..
2. Eligibility: This Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over who have purchased a tub of Sephra popcorn at an ATG venue. Employees of ATG, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Draw
4. Draw Period: There will be a draw each month from 1st October 2023 to 1st October 2024. Draw Period: Each draw period runs from the first to the last day of each month. Entry is open from 00:00 on the first day of each month (the “Opening Date”) until the last day of each month at 23:59 (the “Closing Date”). The time of entry will be determined by the time stamp of the entrants’ electronical acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as specified in clause 3 above. You may submit your entry at any time during the Overall Draw Period.
5. How to Enter: The prize draw is free to enter after purchasing a tub of Sephra popcorn. To enter, you must scan the QR code on the tub or popcorn and enter your details on the landing page. Clicking on the same link multiple times will result in disqualification. The entry must fulfil all data field requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG . Only one entry per tub of popcorn. You may not enter more times than indicated by re-submitting your entry using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
6. Prizes: There will be one Winner of the Draw each month randomly chosen from all ATG customers who have submitted their entries for that month. The Winner will receive a £100 ATG eGift voucher. The Winner will receive a £100 gift voucher to spend online at atgtickets.com (exclusions apply. Please check atgtickets.com before seeking to use your voucher). The gift voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ATG’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or travel and accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. The Winner will be notified using the details provided at entry by 1st of the following month. ATG shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Following notification, ATG will correspond with the Winner to issue the prize as a digital gift voucher (delivered by email to the email address entered into the draw) which can be used as payment for tickets of the Winner’s choice from those available for sale on atgtickets.com (exclusions apply including but not limited to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Please check atgtickets.com for more details of which shows are excluded). Our standard Terms & Conditions of sale apply to your use of the gift voucher and subsequent ticket purchase, available at https://www.atgtickets.com/legal/terms-and-conditions/. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Draw or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
10. Disputes: This Draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Draw, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw).
12. ATG must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation ATG will send the surname and county of the winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to the address set out in paragraph 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of the competition. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact ATG here: https://help.atgtickets.com/hc/en-gb. In such circumstances, ATG must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.