Terms and Conditions Last Updated: 2022-06-29
1. Operator: The operator of this prize draw (“Draw”) is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
2. Eligibility: This Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, who have either (i) subscribed online to receive marketing emails from ATG, or (ii) purchased a ticket online for any show at one of the Venues* between 9am Monday 11th July and 11pm Wednesday 31st August 2022 and is opted-in to receive ATG’s marketing emails. Employees of ATG, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Draw.
4. Draw Period: As set out in paragraph 2 above, any Contestant that purchases any ticket to any of our shows in the Venues and is opted-in to receive marketing emails or subscribes to receive marketing emails from ATG between 9am Monday 11th July and by 11pm Wednesday 31st August 2022 will automatically be entered into the Draw. Please note ticket purchases or subscriptions to receive marketing emails made after this time will not be considered.
5. How to Enter: You will automatically be entered into the Draw when You either (i) subscribe online to hear from ATG, or (ii) purchase tickets for any shows at one of the Venues and is opted in to receive ATG’s marketing emails. Any subscription or purchase should be made within the Draw Period set out in paragraph 4 above. The entry must fulfil all field requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, Your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
6. Prizes: There will be 5 winners from each Venue*, and a total of 90 winners of the Draw. Each winner will receive two tickets to see Pretty Woman: The Musical at the Savoy Theatre in London, on selected dates until 27 January 2023 (excluding Saturday performances, subject to availability and as determined by ATG). The specifics of each prize shall be solely determined by ATG (including the date and time of each performance, although ATG will endeavour to take account of the winner's preferences if supplied). ATG cannot guarantee that the two prize tickets will be for two theatre seats immediately next to each other, although ATG will use all reasonable endeavours to secure such seats. ATG cannot guarantee that the tickets will be for particular performances on particular dates and You acknowledge that this is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or travel and accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform ATG of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. Recommended age is 7+. Anyone under the age of 3 years of age will not be admitted, under any circumstance. Everyone entering the theatre will require a ticket.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be selected by a random drawing using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. The winners will be notified by email using the details provided via the online subscription or purchase of tickets within seven (7) days of selection of the winners and in any event no later than Wednesday 7th September 2022 at 6pm. ATG shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The winner must claim its prize offer within seven (7) days from the date of ATG’s initial notification. Receipt by the winner of the prize offer in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with these terms and conditions. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within the seven (7) days, the prize may be forfeited and a re-draw will take place and an alternative winner will be selected. Following notification, ATG will correspond with the Winners to agree the date and performance for which the tickets will be supplied (although the final decision will be at ATG's sole discretion). The tickets will be sent to each winner via email. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Draw or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
10. Disputes: This Draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Draw, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw).
12. ATG must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation ATG will send the surname and county of the winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to the address set out in paragraph 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of the competition. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact ATG here: https://help.atgtickets.com/hc/en-gb. In such circumstances, ATG must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
AYLESBURY WATERSIDE THEATRE
THE ALEXANDRA, BIRMINGHAM
THEATRE ROYAL BRIGHTON
THE BRISTOL HIPPODROME
LEAS CLIFF HALL FOLKESTONE
THE KING’S & THEATRE ROYAL, GLASGOW
PALACE THEATRE & OPERA HOUSE, MANCHESTER
MILTON KEYNES THEATRE
NEW THEATRE OXFORD
PRINCESS THEATRE TORQUAY
REGENT THEATRE & VICTORIA HALL, STOKE-ON-TRENT
NEW WIMBLEDON THEATRE
NEW VICTORIA THEATRE, WOKING
GRAND OPERA HOUSE YORK