IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS - Last Updated: 2022-11-29
1. Operator: The operator of this prize draw (“Draw”) is SJM Concerts (SJM Concerts Ltd is a company registered in Lancashire Gate, 21 Tiviot Dale, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 1TD)
2. Eligibility: This Draw is open to all UK & Ireland residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, who have purchased a VIP package ticket only for any Diversity show on their UK & Ireland tour at one of the Venues as listed on the final page of this document, between Wednesday 10am on 16th November 2022 and 6pm on 7th April 2024. Employees of SJM Concerts, DF Concerts, MCD, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, venues and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
One VIP ticket purchased = one entry into the draw.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SJM Concerts as final and binding in relation to this Draw.
4. Draw Period: As set out in paragraph 2 above, any Contestant that purchases a VIP ticket to any of the Diversity shows in the Venues listed on the final page of this document between 10am Wednesday 16th November 2022 and by 6pm 7th April 2024 will automatically be entered into the free Draw. Please note ticket purchases made after this time will not be considered.
5. How to Enter: You will automatically be entered into the Draw when You either purchase VIP tickets for any Diversity shows at one of the Venues. Any purchase should be made within the Draw Period set out in paragraph 4 above. The entry must fulfil all field requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SJM Concerts. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SJM Concerts.
6. Prizes: There will be 1 winner selected from the whole tour. The winner will receive a dance workshop run by members of Diversity at their brand new Westcliff dance studio for themselves and 1 guest, as well as return travel from their home for the winner and their 1 guest within the UK which will be organised by SJM Concerts.
The date for the dance workshop will be decided in 2024 and will be agreed with the winner via email contact from SJM Concerts. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SJM Concerts. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform SJM Concerts of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. Recommended age is 7+. Anyone under the age of 5 years of age will not be admitted, under any circumstance.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be selected by a random drawing using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of SJM Concerts. The winners will be notified by email using the details provided via the purchase of tickets within seven (7) days of selection of the winners and in any event no later than 6pm on 30th April 2024. SJM Concerts shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The winner must claim its prize offer within seven (7) days from the date of SJM Concerts initial notification. Receipt by the winner of the prize offer in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with these terms and conditions. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within the seven (7) days, the prize may be forfeited and a re-draw will take place and an alternative winner will be selected. Following notification, SJM Concerts will correspond with the Winners to agree the date for which the dance workshop will be supplied (although the final decision will be at SJM Concerts sole discretion). All relevant information regarding the prize will be sent to each winner via email. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT SJM CONCERTS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Cancellation: SJM Concerts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SJM Concerts control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, SJM Concerts may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SJM Concerts. SJM Concerts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SJM Concerts has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, SJM Concerts reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SJM Concerts and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
SJM Concerts, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Draw or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
10. Disputes: This Draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Draw, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw).
12. SJM Concerts must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation SJM will send the surname and country of the winner and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to the address set out in paragraph 1 (enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope) within one month after the closing date of the competition. If you object to any or all of your surname, country and winning entry being published or made available, please contact SJM Concerts here: [email protected]
In such circumstances, SJM Concerts must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
The shows which are included in this prize draw are as follows and does not include any shows not promoted by SJM Concerts, DF Concerts or MCD, or those not included within this list.
This list is subject to change if any further tour dates are added and will be updated periodically.
Fri 13 Oct - Eastbourne Congress Theatre
Sat 14 Oct - Eastbourne Congress Theatre (MAT)
Tue 17 Oct - Northampton Derngate
Wed 18 Oct - Northampton Derngate
Fri 20 Oct - Portsmouth Guildhall
Sat 21 Oct - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
Sun 22 Oct - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall (MAT)
Thu 26 Oct - Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
Fri 27 Oct - Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
Sat 28 Oct - Truro Hall for Cornwall (MAT)
Sat 28 Oct - Truro Hall for Cornwall
Wed 01 Nov - Dundee Caird Hall
Thu 02 Nov - Edinburgh Usher Hall
Fri 03 Nov - Perth Concert Hall
Sat 04 Nov - Glasgow SEC Armadillo (MAT & EVE)
Wed 08 Nov - Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
Sat 11 Nov - Swansea Arena (MAT)
Sun 12 Nov - Cardiff International Arena (MAT)
Wed 15 Nov - Reading Hexagon
Thu 16 Nov - Reading Hexagon
Fri 17 Nov - Birmingham Alexandra Theatre
Sat 18 Nov - Birmingham Alexandra Theatre (MAT & EVE)
Wed 22 Nov - New Theatre Oxford
Wed 31 Jan - Carlisle Sands Centre
Thu 01 Feb - Carlisle Sands Centre
Sat 03 Feb - Blackpool Opera House (MAT & EVE)
Wed 07 Feb - Bradford St Georges Hall
Fri 09 Feb - London Palladium
Sat 10 Feb - London Palladium (MAT & EVE)
Thu 15 Feb - Gateshead Sage 1
Fri 16 Feb - Stockton Globe
Sat 17 Feb - Sheffield City Hall (MAT & EVE)
Sun 18 Feb - Hull Bonus Arena (MAT)
Tue 20 Feb - Leicester De Montfort Hall
Wed 21 Feb - Llandudno Venue Cymru Theatre
Sat 24 Feb - Belfast Waterfront Hall Auditorium (MAT)
Sun 25 Feb - Dublin Bord Gais Energy Theatre (MAT)
Wed 28 Feb - Bristol Hippodrome
Thu 29 Feb - Bristol Hippodrome
Sat 02 Mar - Bournemouth International Centre (MAT & EVE)
Sun 03 Mar - Brighton Centre (MAT & EVE)
Thu 07 Mar - Grand Opera House York
Fri 08 Mar - Grand Opera House York
Sat 09 Mar - Harrogate Convention Centre (MAT)
Tue 12 Mar - Peterborough New Theatre
Fri 15 Mar - Salford Lowry Lyric Theatre
Sat 16 Mar - Salford Lowry Lyric Theatre (MAT & EVE)
Wed 20 Mar - Stoke-On-Trent Regent Theatre
Thu 21 Mar - Stoke-On-Trent Regent Theatre
Fri 22 Mar - Southend Cliffs Pavilion
Sat 23 Mar - Southend Cliffs Pavilion (MAT)
Tue 26 Mar - Ipswich Regent
Wed 27 Mar - Ipswich Regent
Fri 29 Mar - Southend Cliffs Pavilion
Sat 30 Mar - Southend Cliffs Pavilion (MAT)
Wed 03 Apr - Guildford G Live
Thu 04 Apr - Guildford G Live
Sat 06 Apr - Wolverhampton Civic Hall (MAT)