Austentatious Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
Loyalty Card Full Terms and Conditions
- Stamps will be issued by the Fortune Theatre Box Office on the presentation of a valid receipt for tickets to any performance of Austentatious at the Fortune Theatre, purchased via Underbelly, the Ambassador Theatre Group, or any other licensed ticketing agent.
- The booking reference number of the transaction used to gain each stamp will be noted on the card.
- A maximum of one stamp per performance will be issued for each transaction at the time of booking or collection from the Fortune Theatre Box Office.
- No more than one stamp will be issued per performance to the same customer, even if that same customer has purchased multiple tickets or made multiple transactions for the same performance.
- Stamps may be issued retrospectively on presentation of a valid ticket stub or printed e-ticket. E-tickets or booking confirmation shown on a screen may also be accepted
- The decision to accept proof of purchase as valid is at the discretion of the Box Office and is final - no correspondence will be entered into. The Box Office may request alternative formats of proof of purchase.
- Stamp cards must be completed and redeemed within 12 months of the initial stamp.
Claiming complimentary ticket
- A completed card with four stamps can be exchanged for a single complimentary ticket to any future performance of Austentatious at the Fortune Theatre.
- Complimentary tickets will be for best available seats on the day (excluding Premium seats) and issued subject to availability and at the discretion of the Box Office.
- Complimentary tickets will only be issued for Austentatious performances at the Fortune Theatre and not at any other venue.
- Complimentary tickets must be booked in person at the Fortune Theatre Box Office, and can be included in a booking that also includes additional paid tickets.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be added to past or existing bookings. Tickets that have already been paid for cannot be exchanged or refunded on the presentation of a completed stamp card.
- Stamps from separate cards may be combined and used to claim a complimentary ticket.
- All relevant stamp cards must be surrendered to the Box Office at the time of booking.
- Photocopied, altered or defaced stamp cards and/or stamps will not be accepted.
- The Box Office may treat as void any stamp card presented if there are reasonable grounds to suspect the presenting customer is in breach of these terms and conditions or their participation is fraudulent, unlawful or they have otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion.
- A completed stamp card has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Stamp cards are issued by and remain the property of Underbelly who reserve the right to (i) take any action deemed necessary if it reasonably believes the card has been misused; and (ii) on reasonable notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the stamp card.
- Austentatious, Underbelly and the Ambassador Theatre Group reserve the right to stop issuing stamp cards and to terminate this promotion at any time and on such notice as it shall deem appropriate. In such a case, it will endeavour, but does not guarantee, to give reasonable notice to allow any unused cards to be completed and redeemed.
- Use of the stamp card implies acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.