Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are sold subject to the theatre's right to make any alterations to the advertised time, programme, or cast as a result of circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the event of a performance being cancelled, where possible and subject to availability, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances up to the seat value on their ticket. If we are unable to offer a ticket holder an alternative performance, a refund will be offered.
3. Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket which must be produced to gain entry to the theatre.
4. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those stated on the ticket.
5. If tickets are resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than a person authorised by the theatre then they will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue. Please note we reserve the right to refuse admission to customers with tickets purchased on re-sale websites. Permission is required to use tickets in association with any third party competition, charity, promotion, event, product or service.
6. Any comments or complaints, including the ability to view or hear the show, should be made promptly to the theatre manager before or during the performance.
7. Latecomers may be admitted to the auditorium when a suitable break in the performance occurs but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. The theatre reserves the right to refuse admission to and to remove audience members displaying aggressive behaviour or acting in any other unreasonable manner.
9. The use of photography and recording equipment of any kind is prohibited. Unauthorised recordings will be confiscated and cancelled.
10. Mobile phones, pagers, digital watches, laser pens or any other electronic equipment should be disabled when members of the audience are inside the auditorium.
11. Audience members may not bring in to or consume their own food and drink in the theatre. No smoking or use of e-cigarettes is permitted anywhere in the theatre.
12. Security searches will be conducted to ensure the safety of all audience members and your cooperation in conducting these is appreciated. No large bags will be allowed into the building. Please be aware that due to these security checks, you are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance start time stated on your ticket.
13. Due to annual leave requirements in the UK, some cast members may differ between parts if you have not booked in consecutive performances of Part One and Two within the same week. The appearance of any particular cast member cannot be guaranteed in the unforeseen event of illness or other circumstances beyond our control.
14. Audience members consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
15. The theatre does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property.