Running time: 2 hours 20 minutes (including interval)
The Churchill Theatre Visual Story: a visual resource to help prepare visitors for a new experience and to help them become familiar with new surroundings and what to expect. Click here to download it
There is direct access from the Foyer to Auditorium Circle for up to nine wheelchair users – please request at the time of booking. Your companion may be seated in the row in front so as not to restrict the number of spaces available to others, but will be admitted free to compensate for the inconvenience. There is also one wheelchair space in the Stalls.
People with limited mobility can ask Ticket Sales staff for their advice on the best seating arrangements.
• There is a disabled access lifting platform from the Circle Foyer to the Circle Terrace.
• For theatregoers who would prefer to sit in the Stalls a lift is available from the Circle Terrace – please ask a member of staff to escort you.
• All staircases between levels have handrails on both sides and are highlighted.
• Theatre Hosts will be happy to bring drinks to your seats during the interval.
• There is level access from the pedestrianised High Street and Churchill Way to Ticket Sales, the Circle Foyer and the Circle itself, and from Tetty Way to Stalls row F.
A Sennheiser infra-red audio system is provided for hard of hearing patrons and for audio-described performances. Headsets are subject to availability. There are two types of headsets for people who may sometimes need to rely on artificial assistance for their hearing:
• A headset which amplifies sound.
• A neck loop which transmits the audio signal directly to the hearing aid.
• There is also a loop audio system available for use at the Ticket Sales counter. To use, please turn the hearing aid to 'T' setting.
Selected performances are sign language interpreted, audio-described and captioned. These are listed in the season brochure. The brochure is also available in large print, on tape or in braille. To request a copy, or to join our access mailing list, please call 020 8464 7131.
Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre.
One accessible toilet is provided to the right of Ticket Sales on entering the Circle Foyer. A RADAR key is available from Ticket Sales. Please note there are no accessible facilities if you sit in the Stalls.
Bromley South (London Victoria Line), Bromley North (London Charing Cross, London Bridge)
All routes to Bromley Town Centre
Book online: Use the links below
Telephone Booking: 08448 717 620 Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
Customer Service: 0844 871 7627
Groups Bookings: 020 7420 9700 Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
Access Bookings: 0844 871 7677 Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
Stage Door / Admin:* 020 8290 8210
*please note it is not possible to assist
with bookings on this number
The function room is available to hire.
We are also the weekly home of Bromley Comedy Club on Saturdays.
Function room available to hire.