The Churchill Theatre Bromley
The Churchill Theatre Bromley Creative Learning
What we do
We have a range of classes and courses for all ages that run throughout the year at the theatre, uniquely offering the opportunity to perform on our main stage! We have highlighted some of the classes below; we are always developing our programme so do keep in touch to find out the latest news.
- We run industry events and work experience programmes for young people wanting to work in the theatre.
- We run workshops and longer programmes of work for schools and community groups, and offer back stage tours here at the theatre.
- We run Page to Stage workshops for selected shows in the theatre diary.
- We support all our special access performances at the theatre.
- We take part in London wide and National projects such as Big Dance, Shakespeare Schools Festival and National Connections which offer new opportunities for everyone to take part in the arts.
- We work with the very best professional tutors in the theatre industry.
Young Company 1 and Young Company 2
Youth drama classes, Tuesdays from 5pm-9.30pm for 12-19 year olds
Young Drama 1, 2 and 3
Drama for ages 4-11 years; Saturdays from 9.30am-1.45pm
Adult Drama and Creative Writing
Thursday from 7pm-9pm
Singing Class for Adults
£6 per session including refreshment.
These friendly informal sessions include practical exercises as well as vocal harmonies with the opportunity to perform.
Slo-Mo: Dance classes for 50+
Tuesdays 11am-12.30pm and Thursday 11.30am-1.30pm
£6 per session
Adult Tap (Age 16+)
Beginners 6.30-7.30 and Improvers 7.30-8.30
Learn or improve your tap skills with this fun style from a bygone era!
Please contact email@example.com for further details/ to book
For more information, please contact the Creative Learning Co-ordinator Andrew Pritchard at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found here.