Valentine’s Day Memberships Facebook competition T&Cs
1. Operator: The operator of this prize draw (“Draw”) is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
2. Eligibility: This Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Employees of ATG, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Draw.
4. Draw Period: All entries must be submitted before Sunday 16th February 2020 by 23:59 PM. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. How to Enter: Enter by commenting on the specified post in the TheatreCard Classic or TheatreCard Plus Facebook groups. The entry must fulfil all Draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
6. Prizes: There will be two winners of the draw, winning one TheatreCard Prosecco Voucher each. The specifics of each prize shall be solely determined by ATG. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to food and drink or travel and accommodation) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize. Anyone under the age of 15 years of age will not be admitted, under any circumstance.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. The Winners will be notified using the details provided at entry within 7 days of the closure of the Draw Period. ATG shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Following notification, ATG will correspond with the Winners. The Voucher will be sent to each Winner through email. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Draw; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Draw or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
10. Disputes: This Draw is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Draw, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw).
12. To obtain details of Winner's name (and county), please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope together with the request to the address set out at paragraph 1 above. Requests must be received no later than 1 month after the closing date of the competition.