Nights you don't want to miss
- One Night OnlyThis event is only on for one night.Buy tickets
Lionel Richie has four Grammys, a Golden Globe and an Oscar to his name, and has sold well over 100 million albums worldwide. Sales of his latest album ‘Hello from Las Vegas’ put him at Number One in the Billboard Artist 100 chart in August last year (2019).
The singer-songwriter from Tuskegee, Alabama first found fame singing and writing songs with The Commodores including the all-time classics ‘Three Times A Lady’, ‘Stuck On You’, ‘Still’, and ‘Easy’.
After turning solo, he became one of the most successful artists in the world, earning a string of 13 top ten hits between 1981 and 1987, including nine number one singles such as ‘Endless Love’, ‘Truly’, and ‘Say You (Say Me)’.
On the concert, promoters Senbla and AEG say:
“We couldn’t be more excited to announce this show. Lionel Richie, the icon, deserves an iconic outdoors site to perform at. Due to the current Tier 3 restrictions in Bristol this has meant it wouldn’t be appropriate to announce the location until early in New Year, but I know everyone will be excited as we are!”
• There is no re-admission after entry. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
• Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats. You are permitted to bring a blanket to sit on, although you may be asked to pack this up when the show starts.
• We can rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with sun cream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
• No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the events (with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers).
• We will not allow large bags into the events but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
• No banners, flags or laser pens are permitted.
• Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event.
• The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed.
• Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).