Prize draw to win two free theatre tickets - Terms and Conditions
Prize draw to win two free theatre tickets (the "Campaign") – Terms and Conditions
1. Operator: The operator of this Campaign is The Ambassador Theatre Group Limited, 2nd Floor, Alexander House, Church Path, Woking, GU21 6EJ ("ATG").
2. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who complete the survey and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom as at the date of entry. Employees of ATG, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Agreement to Terms: By participating, the contestant (the "Contestant", "You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding in relation to this Campaign.
4. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, November 13th, 2019. All online entries must be received by 9 AM on Thursday, November 21st, 2019.
5. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by completing and submitting a survey using the online form provided in the email. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter only once by submitting the online form once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (“Winner”) will receive 2 theatre tickets to a performance at their ATG venue of choice. A list of ATG venues can be located here. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award and will be subject to availability of tickets for a specific performance at the local ATG venue. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ATG (including the choice of performance and the date of the performance, although ATG will take account of Winner's preferences if supplied). ATG cannot guarantee that the two prize tickets will be for two theatre seats immediately next to each other, although ATG will use all reasonable endeavours to secure such seats. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ATG’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, food and drink) shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected bya random drawing in the presence of an independent person or by using a computer generated random selection process under the supervision of ATG. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner by email. ATG shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Following notification, ATG will correspond with Winner to agree the date, venue, and performance for which the tickets will be supplied (although the final decision will be at ATG's sole discretion. The tickets will be sent to Winner through first or second class post, email, or will be available for pick-up at the box office on the date of the performance. This point will be as agreed between Winner and ATG. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditional upon compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
By taking part in this prize draw, you agree that ATG may in its sole discretion use the winner's name, any social media images the winner shares publicly with ATG’s hashtags, and any comments relating to the prize and the winner’s experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes for ATG in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY WINNER (AT ATG'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that ATG, anyone acting on behalf of ATG, and ATG’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to use your survey responses for confidential research and analysis purposes only. All data collected from the Campaign will be handled in a manner that ensures that the survey responses are anonymised. Personal data will be used as necessary for notifying the winner of this Campaign. You can opt out of the use and/or storage of Your personal data at any time by contacting ATG at the address set out above.
9. Cancellation: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,ATG may select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void any Contestant's entry form where it has reason to believe the Contestant has violated the rules, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a breach of applicable law. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law. ATG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors shall not be liable for (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; or (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries, save to the extent that such exclusion is not permitted by law.
11. Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of England & Wales. As a condition to participating in this Campaign, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in England. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal costs, other than Contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign).
13. To obtain details of Winner's name (and county), please email [email protected] or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope together with the request to the address set out at paragraph 1 above. Requests must be received no later than 16th Dec., 2019.