Win a family ticket to Disney On Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic and be part of the show!
Approved by ATG's PR & Communications Officer, David Bradbury
Join the celebration of the century!
More than 60 of Disney’s unforgettable characters from 18 beloved stories come to life in Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic! You’ll be captivated by the one and only Mickey Mouse, the irresistible Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio and many Disney Princesses. Be thrilled by exciting moments from The Lion King; Mulan; and Disney/Pixar’s Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Toy Story films; in a skating spectacular filled with magical Disney moments you’ll remember forever as Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic!
To celebrate this enchanting tour we’re giving away a VIP family ticket to Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic at the venue of your choice. What’s more, the children from the winning family will be able to get up-close with the stars of the show and take an exciting on-ice ride during the Mickey Mouse Band scene!
The following prize dates and venues are:
Glasgow - Saturday 4 October 14:45
Newcastle - Sunday 12 October 14:45
Manchester - Sunday 19 October 14:45
Birmingham - Wednesday 29 October 14:45
Sheffield - Sunday 9 November 14:45
London - Sunday 28 December 14:45
Please send your entries to [email protected] and include your name, contact details and chosen venue
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at 23:59pm 3 September
- A family ticket includes 2 adults and 2 children.
- Only the 2 children from the winning family will be able to ride in the cart. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
- Children riding must be aged 4 - 12yrs old.
- Children must be accompanied to the performance by at least one adult over the age of 18 who will also attend the performance.
- Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them.
- Tickets are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for monetary value or to any other performance than the one offered.
- Additional tickets may be purchased, but they are unlikely to be in the same seating areas as the prize tickets.
- Please note, the performance schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Travel and any additional expenses incurred are not included.
- Winners will be contacted via email to arrange the redemption of free tickets by the 10 September