Duplicate Tickets Policy
Please read carefully before submitting a request for replacement tickets.
- Duplicate tickets should be requested if you have selected for your order to be sent via standard mail and you have not received the tickets up to 5 days prior to the show date.
- Duplicate tickets will be released one hour prior to the show commencing. Due to security reasons duplicates cannot be collected in advance or re-sent. If duplicates have been requested, your original tickets will become defunct.
- Duplicate tickets must be requested no later than one hour before the show starts. If requested after this time we cannot guarantee duplicate tickets will be available.
- The cardholder must collect duplicate tickets and must supply the order number and original card used to purchase the tickets.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be issued for group bookings, standing tickets or those that have been sent via recorded delivery this usually applies to selected music, comedy and named act events . Please contact us on 03330 096 690* to discuss your options or the relevant groups department.
- Please contact us should you have any questions or problems on 03330 096 690*.
- Please see our full Terms and Conditions.
*Calls are charged at standard geographic rates and count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as calls to 01 and 02 numbers.