Organising Replacement Tickets
Duplicate tickets can only be arranged using this form at ATG owned venues, although we sell tickets for a number of others. If you can’t find the venue in question please ring us on 020 8544 7469.
*Duplicate Tickets Policy.
Please read carefully before filling in the replacement ticket request form.
- Duplicate tickets should be requested if you have selected for your order to be sent via standard mail and you have not received the tickets up to 5 days prior to the show date.
- Duplicate tickets will be released one hour prior to the show commencing. Due to security reasons duplicates cannot be collected in advance or re-sent. If duplicates have been requested, your original tickets will become defunct.
- Duplicate tickets must be requested no later than one hour before the show starts. If requested after this time we cannot guarantee duplicate tickets will be available.
- The cardholder must collect duplicate tickets and must supply the order number and original card used to purchase the tickets.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be issued for group bookings, standing tickets or those that have been sent via recorded delivery this usually applies to selected music, comedy and named act events . Please contact us on 03330 096 690 to discuss your options or the relevant groups department.
- Please contact us should you have any questions or problems on: 03330 096 690.
- Please see our full Terms and Conditions here.