THE AMBASSADOR THEATRE GROUP
2. What are cookies?
2.1. A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers which is installed on your browser or your device when you visit our websites. Cookies contain information that are stored on your browser or your device that act as unique identifiers or information caches which are used to remember your previous activity on a website.
3.2. You will see a message the first time you access one of our websites which describes the types of cookies we use and what information those cookies might collect. We will also use banners and pop-ups from time to time to give you options around cookie use.
3.3. We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
· Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
· Functionality cookies. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
· Targeting cookies. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Social Media Cookies - These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
3.5. You can also find out more information about cookies generally at www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. How can you disable cookies?
4.1. We have adopted a tool that allows you to manage the cookies that are being used on our websites, you can access this tool by clicking on the banner that appears when you visit our website, or at any other time via cookie statement that can be accessed via the link at the foot of our website or by clicking the following link – Cookie Settings
4.2. You can manage cookie use (including choosing to reject some or all cookies) by adjusting the settings for your browser or device. Note that if you block some or all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access, use, or enjoy the full functionality of our websites. You can delete cookies which already exist using the settings on your browser and/or device (again, this may interfere with your use of our websites and adversely affect your browsing experience).
6. How can you contact us?
6.1. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 0844 871 7615 or by writing to us by email at [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our website.
Last updated: Oct 2018