From the Dressing Room - A Backstage Q&A with Addams Family star, Carrie Hope Fletcher
Get to know our very own Wednesday Addams, Carrie Hope Fletcher, as she takes the time out of performing to answer a selection of quick fire questions.
1. Sweet or Savoury?
2. What is your favourite song?
Dancing in the moonlight by Toploader!
3. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I wanted to be an archaeologist but that's only because I fancied Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones!
4. Who is your role model & why?
JK Rowling because of her sheer determination, Tom Hanks because of his kindness and his ridiculous talent and my brother because of his work ethic and his brilliant imagination!
5. Fiction or Non-fiction?
6. What is your pet hate?
Impatience and rudeness!
7. What is your party trick?
Nearly every joint in my body clicks! Even my elbows and my hips!
8. Home or Away?
9. If you could invite 3 people to dinner, who would it be?
Walt Disney, Tom Hanks and JK Rowling!
10. How many roundabouts are in Milton Keynes?
...I have absolutely idea but when you tell me I know I'll never forget it!
The Addams Family Musical will be Milton Keynes Theatre from 24 - 28 October.