The title ‘Access’ refers to everything ATG does to enable everyone who needs support because of a disability or health condition to come to our theatres and have the best experience possible. If you have additional or Access requirements of any sort, there is likely to be something we provide that will improve your experience.
At every theatre we do our best to provide the following services:
- Wheelchair and Mobility Assistance (find out more here)
- Guide Dogs (find out more here)
- Assistance Dogs (find out more here)
- Hearing Enhancement Aids (find out more here)
- A Chill Out Area (find out more here)
- At Seat Service
- Theatre staff on hand to help
Anyone who needs support because of a disability or health condition can use our Access services. Please call our dedicated Access team on 0800 912 6971, or our typetalk number on 18001 0800 912 6971, or email the theatre's Access Champion here and a member of our dedicated Access team will be able to assist you.
Many productions have the following additional services:
- Captioned performances (find out more here)
- BSL-interpreted / Signed performances (find out more here)
- Audio-Described performances (find out more here)
- Relaxed performances (find out more here)
- Touch tours (these can be organised with the theatre's Access Champion directly here)
- Orientation visits (find out more here)
Theatre staff will endeavour to help you in any way they can. Please ask for anything you need and they will do their very best to assist you.
Additional ways we will be able to help you:
- With friendly and helpful advice and service.
- Booking taxis or assisting you into a taxi.
- Providing one to one sighted guiding.
- Showing you to your seats or facilities.
- Storing equipment and make sure it is available when you need it.
- Regular checks that you are comfortable.