The Bristol Hippodrome, the city’s very own West End theatre, opened its doors on 16 December 1912 when the curtain rose for the first time on what was generally agreed to be Oswald Stoll’s most magnificent provincial theatre.
It is a superb example of the grand architecture of the late Victorian era and is one of the masterpieces of design by Frank Matcham, the most eminent theatre architect of his time.
One of Matcham’s spectacular features included the provision... Read more >>
Whether you want to entertain key clients or reward and motivate your employees, The Bristol Hippodrome is the perfect corporate entertaining venue.
Your business will enjoy a range of benefits from access to premium seats to branding and customer-targeted marketing opportunities.
The hassle-free, premium membership package includes:
· An allocation of 30 or 40 premium theatre tickets and house programmes per year
· 30 or 40 Red Label packages for entry into the Ambassador Lounge
· Exclusive use of the Corporate Members Bar for 30 or more guests
· A booking service
· Discounted venue hire rates
· Exclusive discounts for staff
· Acknowledgment in three editions of the theatre’s What’s on Guide
Alternatively, you may wish to entertain a select number of guests throughout the year. As a Corporate Member, you and your guests can have exclusive use of one of our beautiful stall boxes when seeing a show or shows of your choice. Each box has a maximum capacity of 4 people and provides some of the best views in the theatre. Every guest will also receive a complimentary drink and ice cream.
The Bristol Hippodrome offers a range of advertising opportunities for businesses looking to raise their profile including:
· Safety curtain advertising
· Ticket wallet advertising
· What’s on Guide advertising
· Flyers displayed in the grand foyer and the Box Office
· Numerous poster sites around the theatre
· Advertising banners in emailers
As an organisation that is committed to creativity and innovation, we offer opportunities for new partners to work with us to help meet their business needs and corporate social responsibility goals. Partnering with The Bristol Hippodrome also allows businesses to generate customer awareness and enhance their image through association with the theatre and its first-class productions.
Working in the world of theatre we understand that one size does not fit all, so we tailor our business packages to meet your requirements.
If you are interested in putting your business centre stage please contact our Sales and Development Manager Naomi Ritchie on 0117 302 3232 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to our partners and members