Attention! Your Attention please... The Blues Brothers are back in town and Churchill Theatre Bromley is offering one lucky winner the chance to appear on stage and perform with the cast at the opening night performance.
If you are a fan of The Blues Brothers and have fancied the opportunity to perform on stage then this is the competition for you. Churchill Theatre Bromley has an exclusive competition to win a pair of top price tickets to the opening night of The Blues Brothers, a meet and greet with the cast plus an appearance in the show during the song Flip, Flop, Fly. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this simple question. What are the names of both Blues Brothers?
All answers should be sent to email@example.com, along with your name and contact details. The competition closing date is 10am Wednesday 17 April.
Direct from a residency in Chicago, a national tour of the USA and featuring original members from the many West End runs, this show is armed with new moves, new songs and freshly laundered suits!
The Blues Brothers will be joined by the fabulous ‘Bluettes’, three sassy ladies with attitude and voices to knowck you off your perch, and an incredible band who are the best of the best. All your favourite songs are here; Everybody, Gimme Some Lovin, Think, Shake a Tailfeather, plus loads more.
The Blues Brothers will be at Churchill Theatre Bromley from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 April. Tickets can be booked via ticket sales 0844 871 7620 (bkg fee), online (bkg fee) or in person at the box office.
Terms & Conditions
1. You must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition
2. All entries must be received by 10am on Wed 17 April. One winner will be selected at random from all successful entries. The winner will be contacted by midday on Wed 17 April. The winner will be given 48 hours to confirm acceptance of the prize otherwise prize may be forfeited.
3. One winner will receive the following prize:
4. The winner must be accompanied by the Company Manager at all times when backstage
5. Travel to and from the venue is not included in the prize. Transport must be arranged by the winner themselves.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
7. Prize can be altered or cancelled at the discretion of theatre management