Marketing & Communications Manager
Category: Marketing & PR
Job reference: WOKMAR
The Ambassadors, Woking opened in 1992 and fast established itself as one of the foremost theatres in the South East. Today it continues to be one of Surrey's first choice and preferred entertainment venues, comprising two theatres and a six-screen cinema complex.
As part of a dynamic and highly respected marketing team, we are seeking to appoint a Marketing & Communications Manager who will report directly to the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager. We require a proactive and creative individual to be responsible for implementing effective marketing and communications campaigns, through liaison with the media and audiences, to establish the venue as the primary regional entertainment venue.
The marketing team is crucial to the success of ATG's future ambitious vision. It is a key role in a small but critical team.
Ideally you will have experience of marketing within an arts environment will be looking for a first role in management. The successful applicant will be an exceptional team player with enthusiasm, exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to developing a career in the arts industry.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Comfortable working independently and proactively to lead communications activity
- Experience with databases and/or customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Previous social media and web experience
- Experience of project managing creative campaigns; generating ideas, driving process and evaluating success, within Arts or similar sector
- Highly numerate in regard to sales, audience data and budget management
- Ability and confidence in managing relationships with creative teams, treating differing views with discretion and diplomacy
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Creative problem solver and confident decision maker
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects at once
- Proactive and flexible attitude, ability to effectively prioritise
- Experience of working with other partners and suppliers to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm for/ interest in the theatre and the work of ATG
- Absolute attention to detail
Please note the deadline for applications is 12 noon on Monday 10th April.
Application forms and vacancy information
Please save the documents listed below to your computer. You can do this by clicking the links and following the instructions given by your operating system; usually, this will involve selecting the option to save the file to your desktop.
We would really appreciate you taking the time to complete our Equal Opportunities Survey - there is a link at the end of the application form. The survey is anonymous and does not form part of your application process. It allows us to monitor effectively and ensure we are reaching an appropriately diverse audience.
How To Apply
Please send your completed application form, so it reaches Ambassador Theatre Group by 10 April 2017, quoting the job reference - WOKMAR, to:
- Email: email@example.com, quoting the job reference (WOKMAR) in the subject line
- By post: Jo Wright, Administrator, New Victoria Theatre, The Ambassadors, Peacocks Centre, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6GQ