Contact Centre Duty Manager
You will need to be able to manage and motivate a team of Contact Centre Assistants and ensure that all staff are offering a positive, proactive, first class customer service. You will also be responsible for management of the floor operation of the contact centre. You will be organised and calm under pressure.
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Dynamic and self-motivated able to work in a team in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proactively manage client relationships
- Effective time management skills
- Lead by example
- The ability to motivate others
This role is for our Sunderland contact centre. It is a full time, shift based role. The contact centre opening hours are 9am- 10pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-8pm Sundays GMT.
Application forms and vacancy information
Please save the documents listed below to your computer. You can do this by clicking the links and following the instructions given by your operating system; usually, this will involve selecting the option to save the file to your desktop.
We would really appreciate you taking the time to complete our Equal Opportunities Survey - there is a link at the end of the application form. The survey is anonymous and does not form part of your application process. It allows us to monitor effectively and ensure we are reaching an appropriately diverse audience.
How To Apply
Please send your completed application form, so it reaches Ambassador Theatre Group by 31 March 2017, quoting the job reference - SUNCON, to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference (SUNCON) in the subject line
- By post: Clare Millar, Contact Centre Manager, Sunderland Empire, 4-5 High St West, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR1 3EX