This information should be on the show page along with other information about the show. If it says TBC, it’s usually because the production is still in rehearsal and final running times haven’t been confirmed. This will be updated as soon as we know.
If there is a minimum age for the show, it will be listed in the ‘About’ tab on the show page.
You should be notified during the booking process about how much you’re going to be charged. Most bookings will include a per ticket cost and a transaction fee. You can avoid being charged fees for many shows at ATG venues by either booking in person at the venue or by becoming a Theatre Card member.
• Students (with valid student ID).
• Senior citizens (anyone over the age of 60).
• Unemployed (proof that you’re in receipt of JSA is required).
• Children. Anyone aged 2-15 (inclusive) counts as a child. They will need their own ticket.NB: Children must be supervised at all times, and you need a 1 adult to 10 children ratio, minimum.
• Babes in arms: This term encompasses all children under 18 months. They are only admitted to performances specifically aimed for them, such as children’s shows and pantomimes, but then go free of charge. NB: In our Glasgow theatres (due to theatre licensing laws) we are obliged to allocate a seat to every person admitted to the auditorium, irrespective of age, so although you won’t need to pay for a seat for these 'babes in arms', they will will be officially allocated a seat. Although the seat number won’t necessarily be next to you, by allocating them a ticket they will then be allowed to go into the auditorium with you.
• Family tickets: Family tickets are for four people, either two adults and two children, or one adult and three children. These can be selected from the discount link that appears when you confirm your seat selection or (if you’ve been sent an email advertising the offer) you might need to input a promo code.
• Patrons with access requirements: Please call our dedicated Access line on 0844 871 7677 (Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge), or our typetalk line on 18001 0871 297 5477.
• Theatre card members: as a member you not only get a pretty red card and lots
of even prettier emails, you also get discounts to a number of productions
(plus no booking fees for most our shows). Head towards our Theatre Card page
for more information.
varies show to show, but latecomers can usually be admitted at a suitable gap
within the performance.
Opening hours: 9am-10pm Monday to Saturday. 10am-8pm on Sundays.
Hours may vary on bank holidays. Please note that we are closed all day on
the 25th December.
The phone numbers to call can be found on our Contact Us page.